Activity Provided By
American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, The
Overview / Abstract
Each examination includes:
1. 1-hour waveform and muscle identification examination.
2. 2-hour written examination.
3. Answer sheets for self-scoring.
4. Summary of national results.
5. 2-hour review session booklet.
The EDXSAE offers CME credit after completing the EDXSAE Review Session.
Credits / Hours
Workbook / CD
Maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM
Is This Activity Certified for "Live" Credit?
Activity Specialities / Related Topics