Activity Provided By
University of Kentucky College of Medicine
Overview / Abstract
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
1. List one way to decrease chances that a "pseudopatient" would enter your practice;
2. List treatment practices that patients can be informed of over the phone;
3. List recommended frequency of initial visits;
4. Describe current dosing recommendations for in-office induction;
5. Describe three roles of the pharmacist;
6. Identify role of a patient-designated support person.
Credits / Hours
Is This Activity Certified for "Live" Credit?
Presenters / Authors / Faculty
Michelle R. Lofwall, MD, Martha J. Wunsch, MD
Activity Specialities / Related Topics
OB/GYN / Women's Health